Art Least is a teacher resource site created by Chrysa Papalazarou, an English teacher from Greece. Chrysa works in a state primary school. She has previously worked in secondary education amd as an adult instructor in a Second Chance School. This site explores ways of using art in English language teaching and learning. Thank you for visiting.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Children have the right to January 19, 2017
- First day at school: “I remember summer” poems September 19, 2016
- Looking 10×2: Pushing beyond the obvious July 1, 2016
- Here I am, I used to have a home March 24, 2016
- Wake-up call: the true cost of our electronic gadgets December 11, 2015
Chrysa on Bullying manuela on Bullying Looking 10×2: P… on War/Peace Looking 10×2: P… on Here I am, I used to have a… Looking 10×2: P… on See-Think-Wonder: The impact o…
Search Results for: Picasso
In this post I will describe the Looking 10×2 thinking routine. It is a routine that helps learners slow down, concentrate, observe carefully and describe. The routine stems from the Artful Thinking programme, one of the programmes at Project Zero. … Continue reading