I was happy to be invited by the British Council to talk at the TESOL Greece event The Art of Communication. The invitation came because of my contibution to the upcoming British Council’s publication Creativity in Language Teaching (Co-editors: Nik Peachey and Alan Maley). I am sharing the ppt presentation of the talk.
Art Least is a teacher resource site created by Chrysa Papalazarou, an English teacher from Greece. Chrysa works in a state primary school. She has previously worked in secondary education amd as an adult instructor in a Second Chance School. This site explores ways of using art in English language teaching and learning. Thank you for visiting.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Children have the right to January 19, 2017
- First day at school: “I remember summer” poems September 19, 2016
- Looking 10×2: Pushing beyond the obvious July 1, 2016
- Here I am, I used to have a home March 24, 2016
- Wake-up call: the true cost of our electronic gadgets December 11, 2015
Chrysa on Bullying manuela on Bullying Looking 10×2: P… on War/Peace Looking 10×2: P… on Here I am, I used to have a… Looking 10×2: P… on See-Think-Wonder: The impact o…